Tip Top Foodservice is giving away a gourmet food escape for two.
Are you a chef, kitchen manager, proprietor or passionate food industry innovator? Tip Top Foodservice is giving away a two-day gourmet food experience in Hobart for one lucky foodservice professional and a friend.
The prize, worth over $1800 plus return flights from your nearest capital city, includes:
- Dinner for two at Hobart’s most interesting new restaurant, Franklin
- Two nights stay at Islington Hotel, Tasmania’s most awarded boutique hotel
- Two tickets to MONA – Museum of Old and New Art - plus ferry return transfers with drinks and canapes on your own private deck.
- Car Hire so you can zip around the city and explore hidden corners and culinary adventures
- Tour of Moorilla wines with sweeping views of Mt Wellington and the Derwent River
- $100 voucher for Bruny Island Cheese
- Tour and tastings at Cascade Brewery, Australia’s oldest operating brewery
- Tours and tastings at Lark Whisky Distillery – the home of Tasmania’s original single malt whiskey
To enter, head to www.tiptop-foodservice.com.au/gfe/ and tell the team at Tip Top Foodservice in 25 words or less which celebrity you would love to cook for and what you would make. The most original answer will be jetting off to Hobart for a culinary adventure.
For full terms and conditions see the Tip Top Foodservice website. The winner of the competition will be announced in March, so enter now before time runs out.